• Hi Hulk,

first of all a very warm welcome to the forum!

There is nearly nothing to do to join the contest - except of playing, of course...
    To start the contest, you have to download the savegame provided here, just at the top of the page.
    Having reached December 31st in 1300, you save your game, zip it and send it via e-mail to patrizier2006@yahoo.de.

Please notice that everything I've told you here can also be found here!

Zitat

How to be team member?

You will be told your team by bizpro after you've sent your first savegame.
    Looking at your profile, he will probably have to open a new team (I don't think "New World" is a good choice)...
    Our community continously grows and becomes more and more international! :)

• Hulk:

Welcome to the forum. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions on how to navigate through the forum, or anything else.

As Amselfass mentioned, NewWorld would not be an appropriate team for you. What do you think about Mediterranean? It would include members of all countries that border at the Med.

If you are pursuing peaceful trade you will find a link to starting strategies under the thread "Contest details". If buccaneering is your style we have some experts in that field here too who can provide you with some insider tips Unfortunately, the translation of the collection of tips and trick is delayed due to my recent hospitalization.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von bizpro ()

• Amselfass; :trink2:
    Bizpro;trink2:
    I am sorry i am very late, thank you for your welcoming :) :D

in contest2006 details thread we have tese conditions:

"The conditions:

Needs and piracy: normal

All other: low, so only 1,000 starting capital and only one snaikka to start out with."

my questions are:
    should i change the game setting?or i have to play it as it is? ?(
    is there any members from MED country??or i am the first one?
    i have some problems with this forum when i write because i can't understand germany.i need some translations.

sorry for my bad english. :O
    thank you for your help.:help: :help:

• Hi Hulk,

wellcome to the forum. You are the first user from MED country, how I know!

You can't change the game settings for the contest. All players have to play with the same settings.

If you need help for translations, post your problems or use the offer from bizpro.

Don't think about your "bad english", there are some german user, the write also a bad "german". ;)

Man sollte sich die Ruhe und Nervenstärke eines Sessels zulegen. Der muss auch mit jedem Arsch klarkommen ... !!!

• @Hulk

If you join the contest you have to Download the Statrsave. Doing this you are not able to cange the settings. :P

It ist written only for Information of the payers. That they know what parameters (f.e. Prices, Pirates) are set. :)

Niemand braucht ein einfaches Spiel! Ein gutes Spiel reicht!

Für die Dunkle Seite! Auch Piraten wollen Handeln!

• Hulk:

Sorry I was not able to answer sooner. Unfortunately I live about 10 hours "behind" you, when you have supper, I sit at the breakfast table. :D

Please post any questions regarding the contest here. That way every user of the forum can easily see that a new question, or strategy, to the contest has been posted. Thanks.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein