Welcome to the forum

• This is a new home for the international group of gamers that enjoy the Patrician series. As time goes by you will find links to extensive collections of tips and tricks ranging from piracy to optimizing building spaces.

You are welcome to post any questions in the appropriate section of this forum. The moderators will post the translation in the main forum in German. Any pertinent answers will then be posted here.

To avoid confusion, please keep the language in this forum to English, no matter how good or poor your command of the language may be. At the same time, the language in the main forum is restricted to German. Any posts in English there may either be deleted or transferred to this forum.

In closing I would like to thank the host of this forum, Holzwurm, as well as the administrators and moderators for their support and generosity to make this section a reality.

In the thread “How do I” you will find directions on how to register in this forum.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein

• In late october the Patrizier 2 Forum software has been updated. It is the newest one available from developer (thanks to bizpro for his support) and includes that the board is now completely bilingual (german/english) available and should switch (within these two possibilites ;)) automatically to the language you have set in your internet browser. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems getting the english language package.

If you have a question concerning board functions maybe it will be one of the frequently asked questions that is already answered. Check it out by clicking on the f.a.q. button on the top of the page.

We hope you will enjoy your time here at Patrizier 2 Forum and you will feel more comfortable "sailing" through the threads. :)