Infinite money exploit

• Can someone please explain me how the infinite money exploit works? Somthing about having a convoy in port with a trading skills 5 captain that never leaves the city and autotrades in the city all the time with the same ware.

• Can you give a brief summary of your question/ the thread? Reading English means hard work to me.

Do not trade iron ore /pig iron.

Best Arbitrage goods are: ironware , skins, wine, clothes (in exactly this order). Do this with the pizes mentioned here. Thats it.
    First step of autoconvoy:
    Buy until reaching the higher prize (EK=buy),
    and then
    Second step of autoconvoy:
    Sell until reaching the lower (VK=sell).

This is AFAIK state of the art in the English speaking Drunkenscotsman-Forum, invented by kquis (and perhaps several others).

Its the very first step to Arbitrage. Several further maybe follow.

• The important thing while doing this is that the buying price is HIGHER then the selling price. The buy bonus that your trade lvl 4 or 5 captain receives will guarantee a profit and also guarantee that all wares are sold back.

The prices in the above mentioned table are pretty much fail proof, but you can adjust it to your trading level.

• Es gibt Threads, die einen interessieren, und welche, die einen nicht interessieren.

Ich nehm mal an, für dich fällt dieser hier in die zweite Kategorie.

Wir besprechen hier nichts, was wir an anderer Stelle nicht schon auf deutsch diskutiert hätten, du verpasst also nichts.

BTW. Was macht dein Mittagessen. Durftest dus heute selber essen?

• off topic:

Naja, ganz ohne Denken geht's ja bei PII nun auch nicht. ;)

Da wir schon im Contest eine, wenn auch noch geringe internationale Beteiligung, haben, wird es eigentlich Zeit, dass das Sprachgewirr im Forum auch internationaler wird. Der größte Fehler, den wir machen können, wäre der, nur in deutsch abgefaßte Posts im Forum zuzulassen.

Dann müßte man auch einige Posts aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum kommentarlos löschen, weil sie manchmal mit der deutschen Sprache nix mehr gemein haben

Also, Wörterbuch raus, wenn`s eng wird. Außerdem: Bildung schadet nicht! :170:

Wenn's dazu Diskussionsbedarf geben sollte, bitte einen neuen Thread aufmachen!

Man sollte sich die Ruhe und Nervenstärke eines Sessels zulegen. Der muss auch mit jedem Arsch klarkommen ... !!!

• Sorry, I accept the critic :hammer: . Sometimes it´s better to say nothing then something sensless. :ahn:
    I will write it behind my ears.

I do the Devil to divide my mealtime. :berzerk: It´s mine, and I eat it alone. Everytime! But often ist over to early. ;(
    But yesterday and today I had no middle-day-eating. Only dry bread and fruits. First: I am to fat and second: I forgot to buy foodstuffs. Because I had to trade and to shoot.

Now I can see, my english is good enough to become a leadingforce.

Best regards and please don´t be angry about me.

MA Forstmanne

• Ok, aside the nonsens of lunchtime here at last :D , I have also a may be importent thing:

Take a care look on results of the Arbitrage-trading. If your captain makes only a fat minus, there is something wrong. I had, for example buying and selling of iron works by my contor, so it mades major problems to the captain. When I shut down the selling and buying of the contor with iron works, the captain made a fat plus. ;)

Mandela

Nur der Pirat ist der wahre Händler, denn nur er hat alle Möglichkeiten (business is war !!! ;) :P

• By the way:

Not only the setting of buying or selling goods also used for "arbitrage" trading in the contor can cause problems with the final results of your route.

You should also take care of your captain's abilities in trading (first captain skill from left in the ship's crew menu). Sometimes it may happen that your captain loses skill points in one category by gaining them in another. If the trading skill is effected by this and decreases under the value of 3, your "arbitrage" route makes loss although it has worked perfectly before.
    This always causes some trouble, because you have to change the captain, but it does not happen too often.

So read the "Handelsinfo: Schiffshandel" messages at least every two or three months carefully for all your ships used for "arbitrage" trading, or you will be wondering where all these deficits in automatic trading come from!

Übrigens: Nicht nur die Einstellung im Kontor, Waren, die auch für Arbitragehandel benutzt werden, zu kaufen oder zu verkaufen, können Probleme mit den Endergebnissen deiner Route erzeugen. Du solltest auch auf die Handelsfähigkeiten deines Kapitäns achten (erste Kapitänsfähigkeit v. l. im Besatzungsmenü des Schiffes). Manchmal kann es passieren, dass dein Kapitän Fähigkeitspunkte in einem Bereich verliert, während er solche in einem anderen gewinnt. Wenn die Handelsfähigkeit davon betroffen ist und unter den Wert von 3 fällt, macht deine Arbitrageroute Verlust, obwohl sie vorher perfekt funktioniert hat. Das führt immer zu etwas Ärger, weil du den Kapitän austauschen musst, aber es passiert nicht allzu oft. Also lies die "Handelsinfo: Schiffshandel"-Nachrichten mindestens alle zwei oder drei Monate für alle deine für Arbitragehandel benutzten Schiffe aufmerksam durch, oder du wirst dich fragen, wo all die Defizite im automatischen Handel herkommen!

• Na ja, sicherlich oberflächlich, aber kann jamal jemand machen, der a) den AH beherrscht und b) gut englisch kann ;)

Nur der Pirat ist der wahre Händler, denn nur er hat alle Möglichkeiten (business is war !!! ;) :P

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Mandela ()

• Auf englisch ? :eek2:

*DuckUndWech* :D

Spaß beiseite, ne Zusammenfassung des Ganzen, der da den totalen Durchblick hat, ist eigentlich überfällig. Ich habe zwar mittlerweile bei mir in meinen Dauerspielen deine Mk5 und auch schon einige Mk7 laufen, aber so richtig geschnallt habe ich das Ganze noch immer nicht (nur von dir abgeschaut ohne es zu verstehen) ?(

• Zitat

Auf englisch ?

Ehrlich gesagt, hatte ich an Kisuaheli oder Kaatang gedacht.:liar:
    Vielleicht auch deutsch. Werd mich noch entscheiden. Englisch aber eher nicht. BT würde ja alles verstehen.

Der Mk7? Bei mir demnächst im Dreimillionenspiel. Habe nichts weggeworfen.