Need A New Outlet?

• Check out the Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket! And don't take my word for it, read the customer rave reviews! http://www.parts-express.com/p…eviewRand=3316309#reviews

Of course, I had to try it out on my laptop for Patrician III. It automatically upgraded the game to Patrician IV, absolutely incredible! You could see sparks flying from the cutlass fights as the pirates boarded your ship, and the Moneylender offered me cutrate loans, and offered to take Hanseatic toxic loans off my hands at premium prices. I even got some gold coins right off of the screen!

Unfortunately, the salt spray from the screen when I entered the North Sea corroded my laptop keyboard, and the game and computer crashed. I will have to wait a while for a new computer, because the Wattgates I rewired my home with cost so much. And one grave warning ... a friend permitted his girlfriend to plug in a vibrator ... she died, and experts from four different funeral parlors couldn't get the expression off of her face.