Intermediate Results

• OK, so as of Aug 31.. CV just over 2 mil, 35 ships, which have 19 captains. This game ( because I am so rusty here) I decided to hold off on a bit on expansion until the fleet was ready, so we will see many trading posts this month and production development. Currently only have Leubeck with Brickworks, Sawmill and IG underway. Getting married on the 20th, and the 3k investment has yielded a lovely kitten (bride) from Stettin, who's papa has promised a cog and a crayer for dowry. Lets hope the future in law delivers on his promise! Pirates have moved into holks at the end of august, and many a new ship has been appropriated for the business. Since becoming a guild member in Leubeck, talk amongst the captains has commenced as to who is the most qualified to go exploring the southern waters. Overall, the Hanse is quite steady and most towns are in a good mood. It seems the Pirates have become more emboldened in this year so we have had to make a concerted effort to remove them when we find them. They have sacked 3 towns in the last month. We have noticed a mild difference in pricing across the Hanse, and there is some noticeable difference in market values of product from east to West. Manual trading so far, but that will begin to end this month. Probably have over 30 hours in playtime so far...... :giggle:

MOD you can move this under the small talk. I don't know how it got into a new thread. Sorry MOTC
    EDIT by Pinguin: It's okay. Let's leave it as beginning of "Intermediate Results". :)