• Hi all,

any questions about this contest? Like to talk? This is the place to be! :)

Best, Charlotte

"Wir sind verletzt, aber wir stehen wieder auf."

Berlin - Breitscheidplatz, zum 19. Dezember 2016.

P2 1.1/P4 2.0.4

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Charlotte ()

• Hi Davylad,

there is no time limit. So right-o, lad! Weigh anchor, haul the mainsail, batten down the hatches and load the rum. :)

Charlotte

"Wir sind verletzt, aber wir stehen wieder auf."

Berlin - Breitscheidplatz, zum 19. Dezember 2016.

P2 1.1/P4 2.0.4

• Cool. I will finish the lubeck contest first but I am itching to start this.

I have worked on a new supply strategy incorporating "just in time" deliveries.

If it works, I should be able to give even the greatest of German players a run for their money.

If it doesn't (which is far more likely) I'll be lucky to reach year 2 lol.

• I know you said "there is no time limit", but it's been a year since then. ^_^

I'm new to this game, but I downloaded the contest files and tried them out. I was impressed by the new additional towns. These are all carefully balanced for distribution?

What are the goals for this contest, exactly? Is it a certain rank (Lord Mayor, Alderman)? A certain amount of gold?

I'm not sure if this matters, but I found that some of the mission text, jobs you can get from taverns, has no English version. I'm guessing this contest was primarily made for the German audience, so I'm happy that it's playable on my English version at all, and I can read enough German to understand what the job requires, in general, anyway.

• It ist right. There is no time limit. We have actualy 20 players. Two have finished. The others are on the way. Yesterday I updated the result with the latest game of Gesil. Our goal is: get much points as you are able to get. This means: we will look, how much inhabitants we can get in our cities. To get "elderman" is to easy. Get a lot of money is easy too. Sorry for my bad english.

German descrition: Startschuss für den Endlos-Contest

• the points:
    for 1.000 poor residents 1 point . eg: 123.854 poor results in 123 points
    for 1.000 wealthy residents 3 points . eg: 123.854 wealthy results in 369 points
    for 1.000 rich residents 5 points . eg: 123.854 rich results in 615 points