P II/III Seminar

• I believe it's the 4th occasion that P II afficionados will be meeting, The get-toghether happens August 17-19 in Vielitz, near Berlin. Hosping is the host. ("Patrizier II Treffen" thread)
    If anybody has airmiles to burn that might be a nice way to get together and meet "the others".
    Do you guys think we could arrange something like that on this continent?

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von bizpro ()

• I'd be interested. Really depends upon the demographics of all involved. I live 4 miles away from CVG (Cincinatti airport).
    I am also preparing to go to Australia within a month or so.
    If anyone lives in Dallas, LA, Bisbane AUS, or Auckland NZ, maybe we could do a brief meeting.
    My wife asked me if I was going to get a mini dvd player for the trip to AUS. I said, nope, I'll get a good laptop so I can play P3 during the 18+ hours of travel each way! :170:

• If you get a laptop you can view DVDs as well :170: :D
    Currently Swartenhengst and Starstruck are living down under. I believe both are adult educators. Who knows, they might even be teaching at the same place.
    I know in the Great White North we have Taian in the east, West Coast Trader on Vancouver Island and myslef in the Lower Mainland (outside Vancouver, BC)
    BT is from Texas and then there are some "East Coasters".

Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein

• I'm in Sydney, although only for a few more months, then off to Europe.

Had a good job prospect in Munich, but now it seems I'll be following my wife to Oxford and trying to find a job in England.

I assume the Vielitz meeting will primarily be in German ...

• I would say that the meeting will be in German, embelished with copious quantities of barley sandwiches :D

• Zitat

Original von Starstruck
    I'm in Sydney, although only for a few more months, then off to Europe.

Had a good job prospect in Munich, but now it seems I'll be following my wife to Oxford and trying to find a job in England.

I assume the Vielitz meeting will primarily be in German ...

If you mean the location, yes it's Gemany!

If you mean the language, that won't be a handicap!

If the date of the meeting is matching with your timetable, you are wellcome! :170:

Man sollte sich die Ruhe und Nervenstärke eines Sessels zulegen. Der muss auch mit jedem Arsch klarkommen ... !!!