Progress Report 1306

• I cracked the 30M/month threshhold for increase of CV. According to the readouts per [F12] I will be adding close to 70M over the next two months.

Two towns have now all buildings space exhausted, Danzig with 284 and Stavange with 301, inclusive of whalers. In both towes I have exactly 33 business less than Swartenhengst :O
    Scarborough is by far the best-built town. Currently there are 202 grain farms and 37 sawmills and, inclusive of fisher there should be room for 100, or so. :D

June 30, 1306

CV 575 M
    Population 564,469
    Ships 1646 with a tonnage of 47,880 bales
    Businesses 4650

Somehow I managed to get pinkeye so no P III for a few days X(

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein

• 1306 is put to bed. The first year after completion of all walls was pretty good; I increased the population by about 143k and the CV by 215M. Not greeat values for old hands but I am happy.:banana: I have adopted bizpro's "inventory control system" and it imporved my bottom line nicely.

CV 456M
    Population 417,884
    Ships 1,4908 with a caopacity of 44,915 bales
    Businesses 3,620

Now it's off to catch some rays - I think I deserve it. :D

• 1306 is done. I can slow down now since completing all buildings before the end of the year is a given, even at half-speed.

CV 784M
    Citizens 649,362
    Ships 1,816 with a bale tonnage of 53,624 unde the command of 156 captains.
    Businesses 5,404

I did curb the rate of population increase, but not enough; I'm short around 800 CV points for the year. I think I'll complete my hometown and the production towns first and then play around in the other ones. The one lagging behind is Newcastle where only 77 of the needed 240 buisinesses are completed; they all have a 40-day contruction time.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein

• It's Labourday weekend :( , the inofficial end of summer but i's still a scorcher.

What's wrong with the bandits ?( They were beaten back in Danzig, not under my control, after 13 days on January 11 but are back in full force on the 28th, again with 400 mercenaries. I guess Danzig will loose this one.

It's getting extremely difficult to make the CV cut :( Too much time to spend on finding ways not to loose too many points. (I have a goal yo meet.)

CV 830 M
    Population 537,161
    Ships 1,636 with 116 captains
    Businesses 4,489