Progress Report 1305

• 12/31/1305

CV 241M (including slush fund)
    Population 274,301

The workers are finally returning to the fishing huts. I was down to 0 out of 240 workers and grain farms were down really low too. I estimate that I lost over 25,000 citizens. Prior snaffus in building are hampering my space utilization now.

• 12/31/1305

CV 409.5M
    Citizens 449k
    Tonnage 41k bale
    Businesses 3,573

I am kind of happy with this year's results. After selling >2,000 whale oil the prince finally recognized the large surplus and buys @ 91. I bouhgt most back @ 45 and resold to the prince in Stettin; in Scarborough he only pays 86.

Once all the saves are updated, team NewWorld should have solidified it's rank. :D We are becoming a force to reckon with. Gal & guys, keep on playing :170:

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein

• Since I was a slacker during my holidays I had to move along. Of course, this had its drawbacks. For example, all the sudden I was faced with a lack of salt and IG, what a shame. :O
    My share trading scheme seems to work out. I recovered from being a minor shareholder to owning again 70% of the company. I had to buy back quickly to make sure that I would not be kicked-out at the next GM. :D
    Other than that, I do like others; I raid the hubs and pocket great sums. The amount sent offshore for the yearend was even greater than last year, which means I exceeded what was needed in CV increase. To date, no lack of CV in sight :170:
    My aim is to complete the game in 1311, which I should manage during this calendar year.

1305-12-31
    CV 423,382,882
    Population 372,811
    Businesses 2,981
    Ships 1,340 and 116 captains.